jeffeb3 Posts: 106
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
POLK, I love your polk sub promo.

1. Helps seal the deal in the store.

2. Helps upgrade to 6600 pkg from 6200.
a. 6600 w/ 350 = 750
b. 6200 w/ 250 = 750

3. adds to the antibose argument.

also, if you guys are interested, almost everything in our audio dept. is no interest financing through circuit city. BONUS. If your looking for that bedroom theater, go to the cc close and pick up your rm6600 + psw350 for 750
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited July 2001
    Thanks Jeff. You know, rarely do I get to see the promo actually working from an outside perspective. So that's pretty cool. Thanks for the post!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited July 2001
    the new promo has pissed me off....@4 weeks ago..I bought some open-box 800i's and got the free center channel..wich fo course..i'm trying to sell.. I would much rather have had the 250 sub cause I need one in my spare bedroom...even though I'm not that fond of em...free is definatly better :)

so thats why I'm pissed :(

btw.. love the polk sound...:)
  • skinny
    skinny Posts: 25
    edited July 2001
    why are u teying to sell them?:confused:
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited July 2001
    skinny..I'm not sure if you replying to me...I am selling the free cs175i that I got..nothing else... I was venting due to I would have kept the 250 sub that I needed...instead of the 175 that I dont.

cool?

so far,,, so good...so what..:cool:
  • phd500
    phd500 Posts: 75
    edited July 2001
    I'm with you Trapped. I bought a PSW1200 subwoofer about a month month and a half before the free sub premotion. I got the CS175i, and all it does is sit on my entertainment center colecting dust. I could have used that sub so bad, I have been planning on buying another sub and that would have been so perfect, this really sucks:mad:
  • jeffeb3
    jeffeb3 Posts: 106
    edited July 2001
    today, I had a cust. looking at polk ab755 for mains, ab 555 for rears. cs175i for center. since that is:
    ab755 249.99
    ab555 199.99
    cs175i 149.99
    ~599.99

this should have been enough for the free sub promo but... The cc package wouldn't work and while I was getting my boss to help, he walked. My customer lost a great system and I lost a sale. Micah, Justin, kenith, can you find the right guy to fix this problem? do you have a right guy to fix the problem or is it up to cc?