Polks in FL

Options
cambir
cambir Posts: 1,045
edited January 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
No Affiliation, but I may be interested in the 800s (waiting for better pics from seller).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130071153851&rd=1&rd=1

Anyone in FL interested in the rest of the package (LS F/X, cs350, psw150)? I might be interested in putting in some $ with someone who could pick these up and ship the 800s.
Post edited by cambir on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I can help you with pick up, and shipping if someone wants to go in on them with you.
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • cambir
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Nobody in FL likes Polk?:rolleyes:

How about anyone in Seattle area? anyone looking for a cs350, psw150 and/or ls f/x? We could get a local Polkie to pick up and we could share shipping to the nw.

I'm interested in the 800s and would go up to around $200-$250 ($300-$350 including shipping)...that leaves the rest up for grabs potentially for around $250-$300 plus shipping.

thanks for the offer to help Ben.
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited January 2007
    Options
  • cambir
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Wannabie, pm me with details. What "might" make you more certain, what would you want to pay, etc.
  • Tex
    Tex Posts: 189
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I would be interested in the sub. PM coming with details.
  • cambir
    edited January 2007
    Options
    finally got some pics of these 800s, and I've decided to pass. one has a 10-15 inch gash in one side and one has a couple chunks of the fabric missing from the front. not too pretty, and definitely not worth the opening bid if others are in similar condition (claims the sub is nib, though).

thanks for all those that expressed interested and offered to help...I appreciate it.