FS: Reciever, game system and sub - OH MY!!

Options
zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited January 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A recent audio purchase and one forthcoming are forcing me to sell a few items which I had no intention of doing, but c'est sera sera amgios....

First.... a Harman Kardon AVR240. This is in mint condition with no scratches and/or blemishes. Was bought new and used lightly for about 5 months until I decided to go exclusively two-channel. I was keeping it for when I decided to tackle HT again, but that date keeps getting pushed further back. Beautiful lil' bugger with some solid HK watts. So many love that sound, as do I. Includes remote, original manuals, and all accessories. No original box however.

http://www.harmankardon.com/specifications.aspx?cat=REC&ser=&prod=AVR%20240&sType=H

Sold to amulford.

Second.... I bought a new PS2 less than a month ago because I was bored and really, really, really wanted to play the games God of War and Shadow of Collosus. I got to play the first game all the way through but almost immediately realized two things -- I really, really, really love video games (and this one especially) and I really, really, really need to work on my house. Time is too precious for both. So here I am with a virtually new slim, black PS2, a memory card, the games God of War and Ominimusha 2, and a sudden realignment of priorities. I paid $177 for the whole shebang. Includes the two aforementioned games, a memory card, original box, manuals, bags, and so forth...
Sold to Venomclan

Third... a PSW10 sub. I won't trump this up, but some of you may have a bedroom or a gaming room that needs a sub. And I'm sure we can all agree that it should suit most such applications quite nicely.
Sold to derek murray

All sales to the lower 48. Paypal please add 3%. And thanks to all for being so utterly and bombastically cool.

Jason
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I am interested in the PS2 for my brother. Will PM you.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited January 2007
    Options
    shawn474 wrote:
    I am interested in the PS2 for my brother. Will PM you.
    Thank you! Now I don't have to sit here and tempt myself any longer! :eek:
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    sounds good... I'll just look at it as a $90 game rental on my end:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Since no PM has been recieved as of yet, please consider the PS2 still available.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I will take the PS2 if it falls thru. PM sent
    Venom
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    PM recieved. Pending sale to Venomclan on PS2.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I'll take the receiver. PM me the damage and usual info.
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2007
    Options
    zomb

I would have bought this reciever a few months ago if you were giving me this price:( . good luck with the sale
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Dammit, I had been waiting for exact that receiver to come up for a while. If the sale falls through and the price is right, I may be seriously interested.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Sub's still availabe ladies and germs. Used lightly for four months and in excellent condition.
  • derek_murray
    derek_murray Posts: 41
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I'll take the sub if it is still available. What's the shipping to 30040?

Derek Murray
  • amulford
    edited January 2007
    Options
    You have a MO on the way...
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I'll take the sub if it is still available. What's the shipping to 30040?

Derek Murray

Around $15... e-mail returned.
  • amulford
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I got it. Damn that was fast.. Looks great! Did you get your MO yet?

I'l PM Shack Daddy.

Thank you,

Anthony
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Just received the MO. Sending PM to Shack next...
    Another smooth as silk transaction with Anthony.
  • derek_murray
    derek_murray Posts: 41
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Recieved the sub last thursday packed wonderfully:) and in great shape. Prompt shipping and product in stated condition a wonderful transation:D Sorry it took so long for the feedback back but work has been really busy.

Derek Murray