I need a Amp

vdfi
vdfi Posts: 1
edited October 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
I need a amp for my system

Dear Sir,

I have MM455 MM465 and 4 MM120 what type of amp I need to install for bring a good sound for me.

And where can I buy an installationbook

Kind Regards

Faisel
Post edited by vdfi on

Comments

• AcuraLegend
    AcuraLegend Posts: 10
    edited October 2001
    If your looking for a amp to run your highs and four lows, I got the amps (2) for you that you'd love. From your system. I can tell your serious about your sound. I used to have 2 Db12 and loved how they sounded, I can't imagine what 4 MOMO's would sound like!! Anyways, I have 2 CHROME series PPI amps (some of the top amps around) that I'm selling. The first is the PPI PC4400. It all chrome in perfect condition. It has a rated output of 50x4 @4 ohms, 100x4 @2 ohms or, 200x2 @4 ohms. This amp would be perfect for you highs. I also have a PPI PC2400. This amp is rated at 100x2 @4 ohms, 200x2 @2 ohms or +400x1 @4 ohms. Plenty of power to run your 4 MOMO 12's hard. These amps are less than a year old with only about 3 mouths of use on them, in perfect working and phyiscal condition, and under warranty. These amps cost me nearly $1000 new, and are incredibly hard to find because of the fact that have the chrome finish. The ONLY reason I am selling this amps is because I'm having a little trouble keeping up with my car note. If you think you would be interested, contact me at cyberbuzzcity@hotmail.com Thanks.

Allerick B.
    93 Black Acura Legend 6-spd Manual. Soon to be Pioneer Deh-9300 Head Unit Deq-9200 Equalizer and DSP, Streetwire interconnects. PPI PC4400 Chrome(50x4 rms) and PPI PC2400 Chrome (100x2 rms or 400x1) MOMO 6.5" Component Highs up from, Infinity Kappa 6x9's in the rear