Are the MW6500's and MW6503's interchangeable?

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited January 2007 in Vintage Speakers
One of my mw 6503's blew in my RTA15tl's and I was wondering if the MW6500 is a good replacement. I have a spare pair of the MW6500's. Do they handle the same power, and have the same response? What is the difference?

Thanks Ben
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,851
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Call Polk tomorrow, place an order for a new 6503.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Crispycircuit
    Crispycircuit Posts: 49
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I just checked the Polk part list and they did use the 6500 and 6503's in certain models of the M 10.... Meaning they are probably close... If they are the same ohm ratings (most likely) then I'd drop them in for a listening test. If your not gonna use them I would be interested in them and this would help pay for your new woofs.... my 2 cents...