Which Monitor 4's are these?

Options
seo
seo Posts: 305
edited January 2007 in Vintage Speakers
Can anyone tell from the pic's which tweeter is in these?

Thanks

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/256071744.html
Signature goes here
Post edited by seo on

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2007
    Options
    That's the Peerless.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2007
    Options
    They are Polk Monitor 4's.

I'm here all week folks.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • seo
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Didn't the POLK Monitor 4 come with the SL1500 and then the 2500 later? How can I tell the difference between these?
    Signature goes here
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2007
    Options
    The 1500 has the tweeter leads exposed in the upside down 'v' as seen in the photos. The next run had the leads under the faceplate, the final run went to a mylar dome in a square frame.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • seo
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Thanks Russ, that helps.

Scott
    Signature goes here
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited January 2007
    Options
    They have a tweeter simular to the monitor 5s and 5 jrs. I have 2 sets of 4s with the mylar domes and 1 set of 4.6s. You have the peerless as he state in the tread above.
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables