Dvd-r

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited December 2002 in Music & Movies
After thanksgiving holiday, I went to BB and do some window shopping, pick up a pack of Maxell 10 DVD-R for $22, not to include the $8 rebate, that's less than $1.50 a disc, hell, it's cheaper than what you're paying for those damm VHS tapes, time to buy DVD recorder folks.:)
Also pick up a pack of 50 CD-R, pratically it's free after rebate. Great deals
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited December 2002
    Options
    yes but the recorders are 250-500 as soon as they come down to 150 i will get 1 aso you can get thedvd rw and it is way cheaper than buying hd for storage also you can put my mp3 colocton on 4 dvd and if i get a changet i can have alot of music all the time
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I doubt the price will get that low, may be in the range 0f $300 to $400 without the hardrive and $400 to $550 with the HDD depending on the size of the HDD. Compare the current price of DVD-R with about one year ago; the price is really coming down substantially.

As for the DVD-R disc, write one only, for the price of $1.50, it does justify for the means, if you really want to have all the flexibility in video recording and editing, DVD-RAM disc is the best option over DVD-RW or DVD+RW.
  • ChrisDurano
    ChrisDurano Posts: 372
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I'll get one as soon as 5.1 recording is capable. Till then, I'll gladly fork over $15 for a movie.
    Home Speakers polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired), CSi30, FX3000i, PSW250

Car speakers polkaudio EX 369, DB 650