new metode for remove?

Options
Ronilokom
Ronilokom Posts: 1
edited December 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I hear about laser wart removal
is already use it?
Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the human papillomavirus (hpv wart removal). They typically wart remove disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur. A few papillomaviruses are known to cause cancer. Certain warts removal types of warts, depending on location and cause, can be contagious from region to region, but are not transferable between species.

treatment for wart that may be prescribed by a medical professional include:

* Keratolysis, removal of dead surface skin cells usually using salicylic acid, blistering agents, immune system modifiers, or formaldehyde acid wart remover.
* Cryosurgery, which involves freezing the wart, after which the wart and surrounding dead skin falls off by itself. Surgical removal of the wart is sometimes also performed anal wart removal.
* Laser treatment.
* Imiquimod, a topical cream that helps the body's immune system fight the wart virus by encouraging interferon production best wart removal.
* Candida injections at the site of the wart, which also stimulate the body's immune system best wart remover.[2]
* Cantharidin, a chemical found naturally in many members of the beetle family Meloidae which causes dermal blistering freeze off wart remover.

Other metod:
natural wart remover
nitrogen wart removal
plantars wart removal
salicylic acid wart remover
wart removals
Post edited by Ronilokom on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Options
    But what can I use to remove you off my ****?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Wow...finally; now I can use a scientific method for removing all those warts....I was really tired of using toe nails

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Options
    HTrookie wrote:
    ....I was really tired of using toe nails

WAAAAAAAA!

... but seriously, what could ever remove the wart from my soul?:(
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2006
    Options
    anal warts? Gross.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Where can I get one of these METODES?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson