Tw: Svs Pb10, H/k Avr230 Dfw Area

Options
JrVtecAccord
JrVtecAccord Posts: 64
edited December 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Testing waters on:

SVS PB10 - $350 - Very rarely used, hooked up in my kids game room. It might had been used maybe once or twice a month. As the looks of it, it looks like the kids used it as more of a coloring table.:D There are a few crayon marks on top and a small one on the grill. A couple of nicks on the top as well. A small nick on the woofer as well, don't ask me how that got there. Other than that this sub is in great condition.

H/K AVR230 - $150 - Excellent condition, was used in the same setup as the sub, in kids game room. Rarely used. Includes remote.

Sorry for the low quality pics, don't have a digital camera, but do have access to one. If there are serious buyers I can post HIGH quality pictures.

ALSO LOCAL ONLY, DFW AREA PLEASE, WILL MEET LOCAL HALF THE DISTANCE

svs3.jpg
svs2.jpg
svs1.jpg
hk230.jpg
Post edited by JrVtecAccord on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited December 2006
    Options
    The HK avr 230 just might fit my need. I'm in DFW. Just emailed you, shoot me back something at andy@resulte.com when you have a sec.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • JrVtecAccord
    JrVtecAccord Posts: 64
    edited December 2006
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote:
    The HK avr 230 just might fit my need. I'm in DFW. Just emailed you, shoot me back something at andy@resulte.com when you have a sec.

Check your email.
  • AndyGwis
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Got it, thanks. I'll shoot you a response to the provided email later this afternoon. Just have to get out of the other potential deal and figure out when/where we can meet.

Thanks.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Ah, that SVS is the wrong color. Bummer, looking to break into that market here pretty soon :)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited December 2006
    Options
    If Andy backs out on the AVR, I'm interested. A friend of mine might be interested on the sub.
  • AndyGwis
    edited December 2006
    Options
    I'm not backing out. Just need to find a time that works for both jr and I do the transaction.

Get that sub, though.