Addiction problems HELP

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited November 2006 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Hi my name is Ben, and I am a Polk junkie. I used to like infinities, but now I know better. I built some custom cabinets that are 6 feet tall, they have 4 mw6503's in parallel =2ohms, 2 sl2500 tweets, 2 10" passive radiators, a 12" powered sub in the bottom of the box, an Adcom amp gfa-555. I also have a pair of RTA15tl's. I have reached over 115 decibels C weighted nice and clean (I have to leave the room at that level because my ears distort at that level( it sounds nice and clean in the next room)). If I could mainline the mw6500 series I would. My friends think I have a sickness, I can't sleep, skip meals to study things like crossovers and such. Its 4am and I can't find where I should cross the tweets at to refine my crossover! Where are the specs for the individual woofers! The voices are telling me to add 4 more 6.5s! Then i could wire them for 4ohms, and buy another GFA-555 bride them both @850 watts each, my GFA-5400 for the tweets. My electronic crossover should be here any day. That should help. Yes yes that would help. And why does Fred Flinstone order the brontosaurus chops when he knows every time they flip over his car?

Help, when will this madness stop! Is there a cure?
Ben

"building speakers vs buying speakers is like comparing sex with a hot chick, and sex with your hot sister. It's still sex, but it just don't sound right".
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2006
    Options
    spkr.jpg
    My X says its stems from a penile insecurity problem? What does she mean?
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben