recommended sub to fit stnd. cab Nissan trk.

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited October 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
I own a 93' Nissan 4x4 standard cab truck. Currently the only speakers installed is the 3065 components. Midwoofers located in the doors. Tweeters located in front windshield door frames. I wish to add a subwoofer not only to add more bass but to also prevent overpowering the 3065's and possibly damaging them. I am using only one amplifier, 2 channel Sony XM1002XS. Which is rated for 100 watts RMS per. channel @ 4 ohms and 230 watts max per. channel @ 4 ohms. I am looking for a small subwoofer/s that must fit behind the bench seat and installed as a tri-way setup. I do not have room for anything bigger then an 8 inch sub and do not want to make major modifications to the cab to fit anything bigger. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations that doesn't involve replacing the truck or cutting away the rear of the cab.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited October 2001
    Options
    check out the crutchfield.com website and click on the car audio and video link. go down to custom-fit boxes and see if they have one for your truck. they're all made by q-logic, so they're good, and they might have one for your model truck.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre