great deal on lsi15 + sub.

Options
McLoki
McLoki Posts: 5,231
edited November 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Damn this is a great deal (on audiogon) for a pair of LSi15's - price is $999. (located in BETHESDA, MD)

Average deal until you realize that the price INCLUDES an SVS cs-ultra sub. You should be able to resell the sub almost instantly for $500....

anyway, just wanted to pass on the deal - no affiliation so ask lots of questions up front (why has this been for sale for 14 days and noone has purchased yet? - am I missing something??)

Michael
Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
Post edited by McLoki on

Comments

• Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Going to look into this myself, location is just a hop, skip and a jump from me.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Zero feedback and a stock photo. Looks fishy.
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited November 2006
    Options
    That's what I was thinking Shizelbs.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Options
    But it's local pick-up...

So unless you're worried about a hatchet to the noggin' upon entering his/her evil abode, I'd say you're alright:p

edit: nevermind.. I read it wrong

yup "fishy" is today's secret word
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2006
    Options
    fishy????

zombie???

yikes

RT1