FS: MagicPower Digital Reference Power Cables

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
edited November 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have two, 3 foot in length, Signal Cable, MagicPower Digital Reference power cables for sale. These cables are brand new and have never been used, I only connected them to make sure they worked. I ordered them for my gear downstairs only to find out they were too short. Instead of sending them back I ordered longer power cables just assuming I could use the shorter ones either on the gear upstairs or somewhere else and I can't use them so know I have no use for them. These cables sell for $69 brand new but I'm willing to let them go for $50/ea. shipped. If the buyer is interested in both, PM me and I cut you a deal for both shipped. I'll post pics this afternoon when I get home from work but here is the link from SC website to show you which power cables they are and there recommended use.

'SOLD' to GD, both of them

http://signalcable.com/digitalpowerHC.html
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited November 2006
    Options
    pm'd
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2006
    Options
    2nd dibs, on both, or whatever.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Options
    awesome...

nice snag you two:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited November 2006
    Options
    George jumped on both of them guys.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • amulford
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Cool...

Good Snatch
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited November 2006
    Options
    amulford wrote:
    Good Snatch

Always wanted to use that phrase, but never found it appropriate ;) .

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • amulford
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Well, I ain't ever had any bad. Some's better than other's...