edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
No excuses!
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Options
    It just goes to show you can take the Pop Princess out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the Pop Princess:D

But no, I didn't see this coming...
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited November 2006
    Options
    she's back on the market, baby!!!

. . .but, far less desirable these days.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • marker
    marker Posts: 1,084
    edited November 2006
    Options
    You know you still wanna hit it! Hell, I'll be the first to admit that I do!:o :p
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2006
    Options
    More cushion for the pushin', daddy-o...
  • marker
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Can I get an amen brothers?!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,006
    edited November 2006
    Options
    How's about a YEEEEEEE!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!! OH BABY BABY!!!! I'll tell you what, she could park her slippers under my bed any time she wants. Oops, my wife's snooping over my shoulder as I'm typing. Gotta go brothers!!! Somebody save me!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • marker
    edited November 2006
    Options
    She wouldn't even have to pay me either. I'd hit it for free! :D
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited November 2006
    Options
    "Hit me baby one more time!"
    Carl

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2006
    Options
    amulford wrote:
    More cushion for the pushin', daddy-o...

DING DING!!!!!! WINNAH!!!!!!! :p

a BIG +1
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites