Has anyone tried Rhapsody?

Options
KrazyMofo24
KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
I just joined rhapsody, $10/month, and you can listen to just about any cd online. It just streams it, but quality is pretty high. Just wondered if anyone else has heard of it, and what they thought of it.
Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited November 2006
    Options
    My local cable company offers Rhapsody radio free to customers. I signed up for the free radio and it is pretty good. I like that you can search for a band and listen to full songs from that band and others in the same category.
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • seo
    seo Posts: 305
    edited November 2006
    Options
    My Brother in Law has it, uses it with his Sonos System. Seems like a good application if you have the Sonos
    Signature goes here
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    edited November 2006
    Options
    I'm glad you mentioned that it was free, I checked with comcast, and its free with them also.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited November 2006
    Options
    I'm glad you mentioned that it was free, I checked with comcast, and its free with them also.

But is it the same service that you get when you pay per month? I have it, and it was my understanding that with Comcast you just get the radio function; to get the option to choose what album you listen to you must pay. I love it for parties and such, or to preview music I'm interested in buying.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco