Center Speaker With Drivers To Match Monitor Series 2-M10's

Options
Mark Ostendorf
Mark Ostendorf Posts: 2
edited October 2001 in Technical/Setup
I have two older model front Polks (Monitor Series 2 - M10) and I want to upgrade my center speaker to the 400 series with the same "older" matching driver. My current center speaker is a CS150 which has a longer more flat "footprint" than the newer "more rectangular" center speakers that Polk is currently manufacturing. The "older" center speaker I thought Polk used to make was even wider'longer than the CS150 speaker but had the same height. I don't know the model description/number (I think it was the CS400). Does anyone know what it is? Does anyone have any advise on how to purchase one (new or lightly used)?
Post edited by Mark Ostendorf on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2001
    Options
    ....and I think the other Russ (hoosier21) had one up for $175 in the flea market....if not, hop on eBay or audiogon and be patient....

This was the 5 driver 'long' model I think you are referring to. 4 4.5's and a tri-lam(?) I think......

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Mark Ostendorf
    Mark Ostendorf Posts: 2
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Thanks for the help! That is the one I am searching for.

-Mark