Firefox Bookmark ???

Options
dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,897
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
My old hard drive crashed recently...I can't boot off of it but I can access the data if I install it as a slave drive. Does anyone know where the hell Firefox stores your bookmarks? :confused: Man, I've got a ton of them and I can't find them.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• dohcmark8
    dohcmark8 Posts: 229
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Look in...

Documents and Settings\"UserName"\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles

You have to have 'hidden folders' turned on in the folder options. To set this, goto My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > "Show hidden files and folders."
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Yeah, what dohcmark8 said. Under profiles you'll see some random bizarre number / letter combination folder, and then under that you should see "bookmarks.html". Or you could just search your hard drive for "bookmarks.html" and you should find it. I'd do that :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited October 2006
    Options
    if you can open firefox off of it, you can export manually your bookmarks into an HTML file by opening the bookmark manager under Bookmarks>organize bookmarks the go under File>export
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Firefox probably deleted them.

It did that to me twice! I had nothing but problems out of Firefox. I know Im in the extreme minority, but apparantly it didnt like my compy or something.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I was waiting for Mac to chime in with his Firefox deletion conspiracy theories :D
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.