Spy2.jpg

From left to right:

-Smoke Screen
-Oil Slick
-Seat Ejection
-Cloaking Device
-Hyperdrive
-Photon Blasters

They are made from Plastic and just slip on over the toggle panel and stay in place. Better then the sticker's I had before. Sorry about the dark pics, best I could do in the garage with poor lighting.

Not too shabby for a freebie.
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• bert26
    bert26 Posts: 320
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I like the look of those.

One of these days I have got to test drive a mini! Care to comment on your "mini" experience so far?

Chris
    HT Rig
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl - Anthem 2 SE
    Polk CSi5 - Adcom 555
    Polk Monitor 30 - HK DPR1005
    SVS PB12 ISD/2
    Denon DCD-1500II
    Sony SXRD 60"
    ShengYa CS-10

Basement Rig
    Polk SDA SRS2
    Carver 1.5t
    Carver C2
    Technics SLD202
    Some Other Sony DVD/CDP
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited October 2006
    Options
    That's way cool !!
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Let me put my MINI experience to you this way Chris, I will always and forever own one, the most fun behind the wheel I have ever had. It's an absolute blast to drive, every day I can't wait to get in and motor.

And its stuff like I posted above that makes is that much more fun.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,097
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Ultra cool :cool: . I looked at a Mini before buying my VR6 GTI. I'm a small framed guy at 5'5'', but even the Mini was too small for me. I felt for the money the GTI gave me a much high grade and plush interior and features. Of course I can't leave anything stock. So, I added a short shift kit, cold air intake, GIAC chip, Euro throttle body, Bilstein sport shocks, H & R racing springs (lowered 2"), Techtonics SS performance exhaust with Borla mufflers and tip, 205/45-16's on BBS RX wheels, Momo pedals and carbon fiber shift knob.

Talk about a go cart on wheels :eek: . Only reason I posted was because I know exactly what you mean about wanting to get in the car everyday and being an absolute blast to drive. I'm all grins as well. :D

I came real close on the Mini, but it was just too damn small. I needed the utility of the GTI since I am a one car owner. I love Mini's though so enjoy yours!
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!