Music Hall Customer Service....WOW!!

Options
cmy330go
cmy330go Posts: 2,341
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
Sorry to post 2 threads in a row, but I just had to give a shout out to Music Hall Audio.

Tonight I was unable to find the manual to my MMF-2.1 so I e-mailed Music Hall at the link on their site asking if there was somewhere to download it. I sent the e-mail at 7:11pm which of course is 8:11 at Music Hall in NY. In less than a half hour I had a reply e-mail with the manual attached from Roy Hall himself.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was quite impressed.

Later!
HT
Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I've been coveting a Music Hall CD 25.2 CDP for about a month and a half now. You have pushed me 10 steps closer to pulling the trigger.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Wow that is excellent service.It's good too see that some do take care of their customers.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,006
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I've been coveting a Music Hall CD 25.2 CDP for about a month and a half now. You have pushed me 10 steps closer to pulling the trigger.

Make it about 8 steps closer. You're gonna hear the Consonance CD120 tomorrow night. The more you listen to the merrier & more confusing. Boy this is fun ain't it!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • cmy330go
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Make it about 8 steps closer. You're gonna hear the Consonance CD120 tomorrow night. The more you listen to the merrier & more confusing. Boy this is fun ain't it!!!

Would that be at Quest for Sound in Bensalem? If so, that is another great place for outstanding customer service. Stephen Monte, the owner, is awesome, and offers some of the best prices to be found. But then you probably already know that since you live in the area, and I can only hope to visit as regularly as possible.:mad:
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,006
    edited October 2006
    Options
    cmy330go wrote:
    Would that be at Quest for Sound in Bensalem? If so, that is another great place for outstanding customer service. Stephen Monte, the owner, is awesome, and offers some of the best prices to be found. But then you probably already know that since you live in the area, and I can only hope to visit as regularly as possible.:mad:

Actually Joe's coming over to my house to spend a couple of hours shooting the breeze & listening to some tunes. But you are correct about Stephen Monte, a died in the wool 2 channel guy who treats his customers like royalty. That's where I first heard the AAD 2001 monitors which I now own. I also picked up my CJ preamp & Consonance CD 120 player from him. I'll be heading back there shortly to give me some ideas for Christmas. This makes it easy for my wife.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • cmy330go
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Actually Joe's coming over to my house to spend a couple of hours shooting the breeze & listening to some tunes. But you are correct about Stephen Monte, a died in the wool 2 channel guy who treats his customers like royalty. That's where I first heard the AAD 2001 monitors which I now own. I also picked up my CJ preamp & Consonance CD 120 player from him. I'll be heading back there shortly to give me some ideas for Christmas. This makes it easy for my wife.

I must admit that I'm quite jealous of all you east coast guys that seem to have a good HiFi shop on every corner. Of all the shops I've ever been to I've never felt as welcome as I did at Quest. Plus Stephen's service after the sale is completely unparrallelled. Between my dad and I we have purchased 2 of his SQ-88's, an MMF-2.1, an 2-MMF-5, and an MMF-7. Needless to say I'll be a customer for life.

One of these days I might just have to bite the bullet and move that direction. I would love to live in the Bucks County, PA area. Someday, Someday.:rolleyes:
    HT

2 CH