Bowling Brawl

Options
univera
univera Posts: 848
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
These guys must have been inspired by the Miami game...

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&guideContext=65.491&pmmsid=1747218
UNIVERA
Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
AVR: NAD T 773
Rears: Polk LC80i
DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
Subs: Velodyne and M&K
T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Ahhhhh,our youth...the leaders of tomorrow
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Ahhhhh,our youth...the leaders of tomorrow

Though I don't disagree with your comment, I think this is not different from how things were 10, 20, or 50 years ago...I almost think that when it comes to fights and such, things have improved.....

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited October 2006
    Options
    HTrookie wrote:
    Though I don't disagree with your comment, I think this is not different from how things were 10, 20, or 50 years ago...I almost think that when it comes to fights and such, things have improved.....

Correct, the fights are shorter. They carry knives and guns.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited October 2006
    Options
    HTrookie wrote:

Well,now that you mention it...I might be turning into the "old man" that my Father was when I was a kid...

I swore that it would never happen...but,the more "mature" I become,the less "understanding" I have for this kind of behavior.
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited October 2006
    Options
    That is absolutely pathetic. Every one of them need to be pulled aside and shot. Seriously, those types of people will never amount to anything worth while or do the world any good. So why waste the space? They'll just be out stealing cars, car stereos or breaking into homes when they're not trying to impregnate some young girl...

wow, I'm 10x more harsh than I probably should be huh? lol!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.