WTB: RTi8/10s, CSi5, FXi3/5s!

Options
dane_peterson
dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
edited October 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Are you wanting to upgrade to LSi? Here's the perfect chance for you to step up! I want to swap out my low RTs with uppers. Please help! I'd prefer black, but will take cherry if it's a good deal. Show me what you have, with prices please!
Post edited by dane_peterson on

Comments

• MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Hello Dane!

I have brand new pair of black FXi3's still in the box that I can get rid off. I guess I could have the wife send them to you as I'm still in Iraq until Feb. I could also maybe part with the cherry RTi8's also, I would just have to get a hold of a few friends to box them up for me.

I have these posted in the FS section and am asking as follows for them:

RTi8's $500 OBO
    FXi3's $350 OBO

Let me know if your intested?

Mike
  • dane_peterson
    edited October 2006
    Options
    PMed. Anyone else?
  • dane_peterson
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Bump! I want to buy soon!
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I would sell you my black CSi3, but the CS2 I got won't fit in my entertainment center. . .and you're looking for a CSi5.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • dane_peterson
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Yeah, I've actually got a CSi3 right now. Just want to take it the next step up. :)