good news

PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited November 2002 in Music & Movies
I picked up the new DVD-A (Cry, Faith Hill) today at BB, I noticed that most of the new DVD-A have lower retailed price, $17.99 in lieu of $24.99, that will make my discounted price come down to $12...cool...:)
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2002
    congrats... good news for you.. but what about me? i have noticed prices of DVD-a finally dropping in the past year. when first got into dvd-a a little over a year ago. prices were like you said.. $24.99 and $22.99 respectively. keep dropping.. now only if Wal-Mart would start carrying dvd-a. :lol:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • PETERNG
    edited November 2002
    I'm sure they will soon, I just love it, even though you're a die-hard fan of 2 chennels stereo, litsen to the DVD-A stereo soundtrack, you can't go wrong.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2002
    WHO ME? me no likey 2 channel. i say death to two channel stereo. i'm all about getting my freak on with mulitichannel DVD-a
    :lol:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • PETERNG
    edited November 2002
    Originally posted by danger boy
    WHO ME? me no likey 2 channel. i say death to two channel stereo. i'm all about getting my freak on with mulitichannel DVD-a
    :lol:

man you're are sick, you need to admit to the Warner Bros hospital, plenty of 5.1 treatment there:D

A note on SACD multi channel, I litsen to both formats, I like DVD-A better, however, SACD two channels is the best, try "Boston" SACD, you'll see...:)