pin/blade A1 for trade?

Options
trubluluc
trubluluc Posts: 2,067
edited August 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Anyone got a couple pin/blade sda cables they want to swap for a A1 cable?
Let me know what you've got and maybe we can work something out.
I may be willing to put in some cash to even it out.
I've got a couple speaks that got no cables.

-Luc
Post edited by trubluluc on

Comments

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Try using a rca cable. a ten foot length designed for powered subwoofers is perfect. I use one for my sda srs 2 and it works perfectly.
    I've even compared both original cable vs shielded rca cable and found the rca cable better (less noise,better soundstage).
    Once this works for you,send me your ai cable. I'll give it a good home.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I have tried this, but at least on my speakers, an RCA cable is a very loose fit, even with the sleeve removed.
    Are you splitting the center prong more open to increase diameter and tighten up the connection?

-Luc

ESAVINON wrote:
    Try using a rca cable. a ten foot length designed for powered subwoofers is perfect. I use one for my sda srs 2 and it works perfectly.
    I've even compared both original cable vs shielded rca cable and found the rca cable better (less noise,better soundstage).
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited August 2006
    Options
    On my speakers the pin fits nice and snug. I guess it depends on the brand of rca cable used. I suggest you find an rca cable with a fat pin.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.