James Bond catalog in digital?

-Luc
Post edited by trubluluc on

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2002
    These are part of the 4th boxed set of Bond DVD releases and includes:

-Dr. No (Special Edition) (commentary by director Terence Young, the cast and crew; 2 documentaries; featurette)

-Goldfinger (Special Edition) (commentary by director Guy Hamilton and commentary by the cast and crew; original radio interviews with Sean Connery; 2 documentaries; original publicity featurette)

-The Man with the Golden Gun (Special Edition) (commentary by director Guy Hamilton, the cast and crew; Inside The Man With The Golden Gun documentary; Double-0 Stuntmen documentary)

-The Spy Who Loved Me (Special Edition) (commentary by director Lewis Gilbert, the cast and crew; 2 documentaries)

-Licence to Kill (Special Edition) (commentary by director John Glen; commentary by producer Michael G. Wilson; documentary; promotional featurette highlighting stunt footage & theatrical publicity footage; music videos: "License to Kill" by Gladys Knight & "If You Asked Me To" by Patti LaBelle

-GoldenEye (Special Edition) (commentary by director Martin Campbell & producer Michael G. Wilson; documentary: The World of 007; "The GoldenEye Video Journal" featurette; music video "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner)

-Tomorrow Never Dies (Special Edition) (commentary by director Roger Spottiswoode; commentary by second unit director Vic Armstrong & producer Michael G. Wilson; Secrets of 007 featurette; stunning visual effects reel; music video "Tomorrow Never Dies" by Sheryl Crow; isolated music-only audio track & interview with composer David Arnold; innovative storyboard overlay technology that compares initial "Action-Scene" concepts with the final film)

-Still galleries
    -Collectible making-of booklets
    -Widescreen anamorphic format

Best Buy has it on sale tomorrow for $74.99. They will also have the single discs (all 7 may not be available) for $12.99.

This is the 4th boxed DVD set. You can get info and see the other 3 DVD setsHERE

As you can see most of the Bond titles have been available on DVD. You just had to buy the boxed sets.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • caseymou
    caseymou Posts: 327
    edited October 2002
    How many bond movies were made? How many are available on dvd? Anyone with one of those cool internet coupons like the Scorpion King?
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited October 2002
    I highly recommend these Special Editions of the SIX ACTUAL BOND FILMS, that is the six CONNERY AS BOND films, two of which are included in this set.

The price is a perfect bargain, too. Excellent discs.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited October 2002
    Picked it up at Best Buy for 74.99

-Luc
  • mgb007
    mgb007 Posts: 1
    edited October 2002
    Just picked up one of the boxed sets of Bond on DVD (Dr. No etc). Looks and sounds sweet, although only DD, not DTS :( I got them for $109 CDN !! What's that, about $40 US lol. Great deal for 7 great movies. What a difference from the VHS set I have.

PS,
    complete VHS Bond Collection now on sale, cheap ! Except for Her Majesty's Secret Service, which in my opinion isn't a real Bond flick ( I hate Lazenby as Bond)

MGB
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited October 2002
    bought the Bond dvd set of movies. for $79.99 here locally. have yet to watch any of them. but what a bond-fest it will be when i do. :lol:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited October 2002
    Yeah got the same collection at BB.

Shack had a good link to the other collections, but man, some of them are pretty pricey....$230. used?

I liked Her majesty's secret service.
    Yeah Lazenby isn't Sean Connery,
    but it's a good script and,
    I dig the ski chase footage.
    Diana (Emma Peel) Rigg looked pretty cute too.

-Luc
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2002
    some of them are pretty pricey....$230. used?

All the more reason to get this one NOW! (for only $75.00)
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson