Any Polk Heads in Oregon?

Options
Ern Dog
Ern Dog Posts: 2,237
edited August 2006 in 2 Channel Audio
I'm having a Helluva time finding a store in my surrounding area to listen to the RTI or LSI line of speakers. Are there any Polk Heads in the Southern Oregon area with Rti's or Lsi's that would be willing to let me have a listen to their rig?
Post edited by Ern Dog on

Comments

• Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited July 2006
    Options
    you local best buy, tweeter, etc should have them, if not go up to Portland or Seattle, neither are far.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Well, Best Buy has never carried the Polk line, so, no go there. And, there is no where in Seattle to listen to the LSis. If you want to listen to LSis around here, you have to go to the other side of the state.
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited August 2006
    Options
    WEll, if you find yourself in Portland, go to Fry's in Wilsonville, they have all three Polk lines with the RTi's and the LSi's in the same room. Just one warning, the LSi's are probably not broken in.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • Ern Dog
    Ern Dog Posts: 2,237
    edited August 2006
    Options
    That's a 4 hour drive! Unfortunately, that's the closest place I've found so far.:(
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,878
    edited August 2006
    Options
    4 hours is nothing if you're a hardcore audiophool. Hell, I drove 17 hours round trip with Doro along for support, so I could pick up a pair of used speakers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk