Mantis. The Confidence 3s are in the house.

joe6pak
joe6pak Posts: 267
edited October 2002 in Speakers
Yes I got the C-3s. I have new Krell showcase surround pre and showcase 5 amp, and Contour T2.1 center on order. I got a nice pair of lightly used 1.3mk2 for rears. I have a few questions about some of this stuff.
Could you send me your email address so I could send you these questions direct. My email is misick@webtv.net. Mrs 6pak thinks I am sick, but I think I should get a 2nd opinion.

Thanks

joe
Post edited by joe6pak on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited October 2002
    This is your second opinion......Yes, you are sick and as a matter of fact, we all are!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited October 2002
    It's on the way......congrads you lucky fool........jealous I am.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • joe6pak
    edited October 2002
    Mantis.

If you sent me somthing it did not go through.

F1nut.

Thanks for your diagnosis.

joe
  • mantis
    edited October 2002
    Email me...........Dmantis20@aol.com
    Dan
  • F1nut
    edited October 2002
    Joe,

No problem! Now, where should I send the bill? :p

Dr. F1nut

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• joe6pak
    edited October 2002
    Dr. F1nut

Send the bill to.

Lonesome Joe's Doghouse

#50 Insane Lane

Ulcer Gulch Arkansas.

That is where I am currently residing. Don't expect rapid payment. After this weeks round of upgrade itis, my check book has been confiscated!

joe
  • F1nut
    edited October 2002
    :lol::lol::lol:

The Dr. says.....not to worry, this to shall pass.

President of Club Polk

• mantis
    edited October 2002
    untill the next wave hits......
    Dan
  • joe6pak
    edited October 2002
    Dr.F1nut & Mantis.

Thank you for your observations and words of encouragement. I am slowly working my way out of the doghouse.

ATCVenom.

Also thank you for your comments. Yes this system is a dream. No, you do not need to call me money. I am not rich. I have worked hard and saved for many years. I have made a few timely/fortunate/lucky investments along the way. Now I have decided to enjoy some of my gains. One thing. Your statement "lowley individuals whose income relates to mine", did dismay me. Don't sell yourself short. Work hard and keep dreaming. In the meantime enjoy what you have. Hell, I just spent 2 hours sitting on my deck listening to oldies radio on my $80 Sony mini-boombox. The Sony was perfect for that time and place. (I think the Krell & Dane stuff on the deck would really scare the neighbors.)

joe