Monitor 5B

Options
dkg999
dkg999 Posts: 5,647
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This is a pair of Monitor 5B's that I found at a flea market. Overall they are in fair shape, with small scratches and nicks. The grills are tight and straight, however a few marks on the cloth itself. The original tweeters and mid/woofers had the magnets separated. I put the SL2000 tweeters from the Monitor 10's I am selling, and the mid/woofers with the same Polk# from a set of Monitor 7's that I ordered replacement mid/woofers for. These sound fantastic. I had them running on the Cambridge Audio CDP, the Audcom tube pre, and a Parasound HCA-1000 power amp, and like wow!

$50, local pickup only. These are in the walnut finish, I just noticed the camera flash really made them look like oak.
DKG999
HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
Post edited by dkg999 on

Comments