Monitor 10 - Need to Stay in the Family!

Options
dkg999
dkg999 Posts: 5,647
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
With much reluctance, however with the realization I have too much stuff setting around, I am putting my Monitor 10's up for sale. I bought these about 1 1/2 yrs ago from the original owner. I believe they are 10B's, they say Monitor 10 on the serial# stickers. They came with the SL2000 tweeter, and I upgraded them to the new replacement tweeters. These are in as close to new/showroom condition as I have ever seen a pair of Monitor 10's! With the new tweeters they sound absolutely fantastic. I also have a spare pair of passive radiators for them. I have the original manual, and the stands in the pictures are the ones that came from the selling dealer with the speakers. The stands have some minor scuffing, scraping, although are in pretty decent shape.

Someone in the CP family, who will appreciate and enjoy these as much as I have, needs to be their new owner.

$250 - local pickup or arrangement to meet for delivery only. I am in the Chicago area, and I am in the central Iowa area frequently. I am willing to do a little extra to get these delivered. Keep in mind that the new tweeters were $100 with the CP discount.
DKG999
HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
Post edited by dkg999 on

Comments