Switching over

Options
thajones
thajones Posts: 30
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
***Edited for clarity and following the posting rules***

I'm getting rid of the following:

Polk CS350 Center channel - $200+shipping obo (for this item, depending on location, probably around $20)

Polk RT f/x (pair), white - $75+shipping obo (for this item, depending on location, probably around $15)

Apologies to all who thought the center was the SRT (as did I), it's a CS350.
Denon 1803 Receiver
Denon HDCD CD player and DVD Player
DTV HD Tivo Recorder
AR Pro Series Interconnects
Kimber Kable
48 inch Magnavision HD projection
Polk CS350 center channel
Polk RT10s
Polk RT/fx
AR 12" slot loaded sub

(Mirage Omnisat system almost complete)
Post edited by thajones on

Comments

• gwh
    gwh Posts: 1,451
    edited June 2006
    Options
    $1:)
    HT:
    Martin Logan Motion 40
    Martin Logan Motion 50XT
    Emotiva Airmotiv E2
    SVS SB16 Ultra
    Def Tech Reference Sub
    Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I'll go 25 dollars if you include the shipping! I would like to remind you that the rules are, if you are asking for offers that the high one wins and there is a 24 hour limit on the duration of this bidding war. This ain't e-bay you know.

I am the high bidder and all that equpment in your signature line will be going to a good home here. Do you have the original box and manuals for my new Denon gear?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,789
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Selling Guidelines

Note: Besides #1 & #2, the rest of these are just guidelines to make the sale easier.
    You must have a total post count of 25 (contribute to the other parts of the forum) before you can sell anything in the "For Sale (FS) Classifieds" or "Garage Sale" forums.

1. List a price you wish to sell the item (include shipping costs). All members asking for secret bids (like ebay) will have their items removed.
    2. A price + OBO (or best offer) is OK. Please handle "best offers" through private messages.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• thajones
    edited June 2006
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    Selling Guidelines

Note: Besides #1 & #2, the rest of these are just guidelines to make the sale easier.
    You must have a total post count of 25 (contribute to the other parts of the forum) before you can sell anything in the "For Sale (FS) Classifieds" or "Garage Sale" forums.

1. List a price you wish to sell the item (include shipping costs). All members asking for secret bids (like ebay) will have their items removed.
    2. A price + OBO (or best offer) is OK. Please handle "best offers" through private messages.

OK, I screwed up this entire thread apparently. I will edit the original post and make it clear and concise, if that is ok.
    Denon 1803 Receiver
    DTV HD Tivo Recorder
    Kimber Kable
    Polk RT10s
    Polk RT/fx
    AR 12" slot loaded sub

• thajones
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Apologies, could not find the cable to my digital camera, had to buy another.

Redskins paraphrenalia not included ;)

surround1.jpg
    center1.jpg
    center2.jpg
    all3.jpg
    Denon 1803 Receiver
    DTV HD Tivo Recorder
    Kimber Kable
    Polk RT10s
    Polk RT/fx
    AR 12" slot loaded sub

• bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,207
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Hi
    I am interested in the rt fx speakers but cant find anything about size on the polk site. I am using Monitor 7 w/peerless tweets for mains and dont know if they are a good match with these. So how big are they and hopefully I will find out more about the match with the Monitor 7s. Thanks
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,501
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I dont think thats a srt center, looks like a CS350. still a very fair price though
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • thajones
    edited June 2006
    Options
    ohskigod wrote:
    I dont think thats a srt center, looks like a CS350. still a very fair price though

You know what? Now that you point that out, I think you're right. I originally bought it overseas in a PX, and perhaps the guy wasn't as knowledgeable as I thought. There's no designation engraved on the speaker, so I believed him.

My apologies, I would not intentionally deceive.

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/cs350/
    Denon 1803 Receiver
    DTV HD Tivo Recorder
    Kimber Kable
    Polk RT10s
    Polk RT/fx
    AR 12" slot loaded sub

• thajones
    edited June 2006
    Options
    bikerboy wrote:
    Hi
    I am interested in the rt fx speakers but cant find anything about size on the polk site. I am using Monitor 7 w/peerless tweets for mains and dont know if they are a good match with these. So how big are they and hopefully I will find out more about the match with the Monitor 7s. Thanks

The site keeps redirecting when I try to find the model, but I found this page:
    http://www.happymedium.com/polkprod.htm

It's about halfway down under Rear Speakers.
    Denon 1803 Receiver
    DTV HD Tivo Recorder
    Kimber Kable
    Polk RT10s
    Polk RT/fx
    AR 12" slot loaded sub

• thehaens@cox.net
    thehaens@cox.net Posts: 1,012
    edited June 2006
    Options
    thajones wrote:
    You know what? Now that you point that out, I think you're right. I originally bought it overseas in a PX, and perhaps the guy wasn't as knowledgeable as I thought. There's no designation engraved on the speaker, so I believed him.

My apologies, I would not intentionally deceive.

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/cs350/

Well I hope they didn't charge you the price for a SRT Center:D I have that 350 center, nice. Looks like some RT-16 fronts? Good luck w/ the sale.

Scott
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited June 2006
    Options
    How much for the football? Go Skins!