CP on Original's website...

Options
organ
organ Posts: 4,969
edited June 2006 in 2 Channel Audio
I was surfing the website last night and ran across this. I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe they'll get my review when I finally post it.
See if you can spot Club Polk... http://aaa-audio.com/index-products-original.htm

Maurice
Post edited by organ on

Comments

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome! Maybe they will link to your review when you get around to posting it (if you ever do!). However, I would expect them to contact you about it first.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited June 2006
    Options
    You're a SUPERSTA brotha! Thats cool.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Bliss,
    It's all good. If I was a pro writer, I'd want them to contact me:). Kinda surprised me when I saw it. There's finally a proffessional review of the CD-8AT up and it's very good.
    Don't worry, my review is coming. Just waiting for my GTA pre amp so I can really hear this cd player. I'm using the ASL and it does color the sound (in a good way). The GTA is a neutral and superior sounding pre and I feel it's better if I use that over my ASL.
    Still blown away everytime I listen. I haven't felt the need to roll tubes yet.

Steve,
    I'm pretty happy about it:cool:. Wonder how they found the thread.