FS: 3' Signal Cable Analog One IC

Options
zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
***SOLD***
I've finally swapped out all the Analog One's in my rig for Analog Two's, so if anyone wants to try out a pair of 3' Signal Cable Analog One IC's for 25.00 shipped -- shoot me a PM. Condition is 8/10 with no noticable wear and/or tear. Normally sells for $40 plus shipping. All sales to the lower 48 please.
Jason
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Received the cables in great shape and very fast.. sent before payment went out.. +1 for Jason

Thanks again
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Received money order on Friday (6/9).
    Cliff was extremely awesome to work with and beyond communicative. Many thanks to him for making this an excellent transaction.
    Jason
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Great new seller, Thanks :)
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs