Speaker Stands..........

Options
polkyphil38
polkyphil38 Posts: 447
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have (2) sets of 24" speaker stands that I bought from a local retailer. Not sure of the brand but they are nice stands. They both are black. I am asking only $80 or best offer plus S&H. If interested let me know. Have a great day.
The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
Post edited by polkyphil38 on

Comments

• Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited June 2006
    Options
    You're gonna have to supply a picture or a link if you want to sell these. What brand is it? Are they metal or wood?
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • polkyphil38
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Early B. wrote:
    You're gonna have to supply a picture or a link if you want to sell these. What brand is it? Are they metal or wood?
    Sorry but not much I can do about having no pics. I am NOT computer savy. I am not sure of the brand BUT they are made of wood except the top plate. It feels like some kind of metal. There is a way to hide speaker wires and sand bags can be placed inside. They are just basic speaker stands-nothing fancy but do the job very well. There are also carpet spikes on the bottom plates. This is why I am NOT asking very much especially for both sets.
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • polkyphil38
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Early B. wrote:
    The stands are made of wood w/the exception of the top plate. Thus, the top plate is 6"X6" and the bottom plate is 11 7/8'X10 5/8". There is room for hiding all of your speaker wire and can be filled w/sand as long as the sand is in a bag. These are decent stands because they can easily hold my Paradigm Studio 20 v.3's which weigh in at 22lbs. each.