Fellow Polkies guitar gear on ebay

cbl117
cbl117 Posts: 285
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
hey guys,

I don't know if this is ok practice around here, but I wanted to let you know that I'm selling some guitar gear on ebay. Everything is started at $.99 and no reserves. I take extra care of my gear, so everything is in mint shape....(except the cab, bought it used). Heres the links...if this posting is not cool, just let me know and I'll learn my lesson....

Mesa Boogie Dual recto w/ ATA case
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7419098301&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Marshall 1960A 4x12" Cabinet w/ custom ATA Road Case
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7419098743&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NYC Pedalboards Big Shot custom pedalboard
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7419101231&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

THD Hotplate Attenuator 16 Ohm MINT CONDITION!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7419099433&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Theres also monster instrument and speaker cables for sale, but I already know everyones opinion on monster....:o
2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
Music Reference RM-200
Hovland HP-100
VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
Rotel RCD-1072
Cardas Golden Reference Speaker Cables
Cardas Golden Reference Interconnects
Cardas Golden Power Cords
PS Audio UPC-200HB
Black Diamond Racing Isolation
Post edited by cbl117 on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited June 2006
    Pulls up chair and starts popcorn in microwave ;) I need 3 min before the entertainment starts :cool:
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • cbl117
    edited June 2006
    uh oh.....
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited June 2006
    No harm here. If it was audio gear most would ask that you offer it up to fellow polkies first.

You've been around for more than a day or two so no one can **** about another new guy here to peddle his "junk" and split.

Offer a discount to CP members if your so inclined.

Pics and a fixed price helps too.

my $.02
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited June 2006
    Too bad you weren't offering that Marshall cab here as I have an extra Marshall Amp head laying around. I might have tried to arrange something with you.
  • cbl117
    edited June 2006
    Demiurge wrote:
    Too bad you weren't offering that Marshall cab here as I have an extra Marshall Amp head laying around. I might have tried to arrange something with you.

I'm a little hesitant to ship that thing. The cab alone is heavy, but with the ATA case your looking at close to 200lbs
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited June 2006
    Definitely not cool.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cbl117
    edited June 2006
    F1nut wrote:
    Definitely not cool.

you'll get over it...I know I am
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • F1nut
    edited June 2006
    if this posting is not cool, just let me know and I'll learn my lesson....

My oh my, how fast they forget what they post. :rolleyes:

Nothing like sinking your own ship......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cbl117
    edited June 2006
    F1nut wrote:
    My oh my, how fast they forget what they post. :rolleyes:

Nothing like sinking your own ship......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

well I'm getting mixed messages from different people, so I think your just a little up tight.;) Am I hurting you in any way by posting this...no. And if I remember correctly from the "Selling Guidelines / Rules of Reply" guide, your not suppose to post a reply unless your interested in my offerings. OOH, and who are "they" you condesending ****. Don't ever categorize me, you don't even know me, and if you think you do by what I post on this forum...get a life. End of Rant
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • F1nut
    edited June 2006
    YOU asked for opinons because YOU didn't know. I only responded to YOUR question.

Now, thanks to YOU, YOU have categorized YOURSELF.Too funny!

President of Club Polk

• cbl117
    edited June 2006
    F1nut wrote:
    YOU asked for opinons because YOU didn't know. I only responded to YOUR question.

Now, thanks to YOU, YOU have categorized YOURSELF.Too funny!

ok:rolleyes:
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited June 2006
    The guidelines also say no posting here and ebay.

You got off to a good start here, then you posted a piece for sale in the FM, sold it then backed out of the deal, ok fair enough, it happens now and then, now your bucking the seniors, no not cool, since its not audio gear you wont get alot of flack, but no its not cool.

RT1
  • cbl117
    edited June 2006
    The guidelines also say no posting here and ebay.

You got off to a good start here, then you posted a piece for sale in the FM, sold it then backed out of the deal, ok fair enough, it happens now and then, now your bucking the seniors, no not cool, since its not audio gear you wont get alot of flack, but no its not cool.

RT1

I'm not bucking anyone. I received a rude comment, and honestly I don't care if hes got 10,000 posts or 10 posts. I'm going to give the same amount of respect I'm given, and I don't think I was treated right. F1nut, instead of just blurting out "Definately not cool", how about showing the tact and maturity you expect everyone in this forum to have by saying something a little more friendly...:confused::confused:

And RT1, I never sold the HK I was selling. I believe starchaser, your brother, expressed ONLY interest in the receiver by sending a PM. Here is exactly what was said...

Hello,

I may be interested in your hk. I do need to look up the specifics on this unit.

As I live in Huntington Beach maybe i could pick it up cut the shipping out and save a little dough?

If a demo is possible that would be great. Let me know and i'll do my homework on the unit.

Good to see a Polkie in So. CA.!

Take care and God Bless,

T

I didn't back out of any deal. A situation came up and I was no longer able to sell the HK like I had planned. Don't stretch the truth to stick up for F1nut, all your doing is giving me a bad name. No disrespect, but this place makes me wonder about some people.
    2 Channel

Vandersteen 3a Sigs
    Music Reference RM-200
    Hovland HP-100
    VPI Scout w/ Benz Ace
    Rotel RCD-1072
    PS Audio UPC-200HB
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2006
    Definitely not cool.

x2

What is so rude about that???

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited June 2006
    Bottom line, posting ebay auctions to your stuff is frowned upon (as a general consensus). If you want to sell in the FM, then post in the FM.

From the FM "rules" page:
    This is a private area for Polk owners to sell speakers and equipment to other members of the "Polk Community". This is not a place to make BIG BUCKS. Any violation will be removed and you will no longer be able to post in the "Flea Market".
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited June 2006
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited June 2006
    ignores the rules AND gets snotty about it...:rolleyes:

Ban his ****...
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited June 2006
    I need more popcorn!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC