Excellent 2.3's $1,200

gammajo
gammajo Posts: 43
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polk SDA SRS 2.3 signature speakers
I am the original owner and have the original manuals and marketing materials. They have never been moved from my living room. They have been in a non-smoking environment. I still have the original tweeters, as well as the currently installed six months old upgraded Polk tweeters. All drivers, butyl surrounds and crossovers are perfect. I have the original SDA cord. I have never overdriven them and have used only high quality front ends with them. The oak wood caps are near perfect. There are some small pulls in the black fabric at the bottom front grills, not visible except in strong daylight from closer than a few feet. The grill fabric is easy to replace if desired.
I will not ship unless the buyer takes full responsibility for shipping cost and result. Their shipping weight was listed at 155 lbs. each. They are available for audition in my home. I am not an equipment seller, so I have no seller feedback but I treat my equipment with care. I am willing to drive a few hours to deliver. Thanks for your interest. I am more than happy to discuss any questions that you might have.
See thread:Selling Polk 2.3's or email me for pictures
Joe

Comments