Polk Monitor 11T Towers for Sale

Options
jeffwalter
jeffwalter Posts: 43
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of Polk 11T Towers for Sale. I was holding off listing these as I wanted to do some side by side testing with other speakers but have decided to let them go. They are in excellent condition with no external blemishes. I would rate them 8/10 due to one of the dust caps is pushed in a bit. 1 year ago I upgraded the tweeter's to the new SL2000's. I am adding the finishing touches to my new home theater which I did quite a bit of sound treatment to. I hooked them up last night and they sound incredible. So much so that I am starting to wonder why I am selling them. I want to have a matched 5.1 system (which will soon be 7.1 when I upgrade my processor) so they need a home.
If you are looking for a set of towers you really can't go wrong with these. I think they are a steal at $325 for the pair.
Post edited by jeffwalter on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,804
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Listing your location and if shipping is an option would be helpful to interested parties.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Good idea,
    I am located near the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. I will ship these to the USA and Canada.
    JD
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I am dropping the price on the 11T's to $275. That should help anyone with shipping costs. These are great sounding towers.
    JD