DEI 515R Back-Up Siren/Battery (for car alarms)

Options
exalted512
exalted512 Posts: 10,735
edited May 2006 in Garage Sale
I recently came into contact with a few of these. Basically, it replaces (or can you can add to) your current siren. If someone gets in the vehicle and cuts power from the battery or to your alarm, the siren will keep sounding because of the built in battery.

Installation is extremely easy. You have a ground, siren wire coming from the brain, and you hook it up to 12V. The wires do not have to be hidden, even if they cut the ground, 12V, and signal wire from the brain, the alarm will still go off.

It comes with 2 keys, the keys can be used to turn off the siren completely, test the siren, and activate the siren with the alarm. It is the standard 6-tone siren, but you can remove certain tones if you dont like them.

Here is the link:
http://www.directed.com/security/access/siren.asp#revenger

Asking price is 35 shipped to the 48 states, will ship elsewhere, shipping will not be included.

If you have any questions you contact me through here, my email is exalted512@gmail.com and my AIM ID is exalted512. I'm a car stereo/alarm installer so I can answer any questiosn you might have.
-Cody
Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
Post edited by exalted512 on

Comments