Sanus|Systems Shelf Audio Stand for Sale

Options
jeffwalter
jeffwalter Posts: 43
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a Sanus Natural Foundations Black NF206b shelf audio stand that I no longer need since I am racking all of my equipment. It is in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes on the wood or glass. I do not have the original packing so I would prefer local pickup in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I would also be willing to pack and ship to anyone not able to pick it up locally. List price is $329 but would sell it for $150.00. Here is the link to the product info - http://www.sanus.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=products/furniture/natural/NF206b.html&cart_id=3706653_20528

Stand is sold

I am also selling:
1 pair of Polk Monitor 11T's. Excellent condition. $325 for the pair.

Pair of Polk MiniMonitors 1 of these is in excellent condition the other has some scratches on the top. - $50 Sold
Panamax Max4400. Still have the box for this - $190
Pair of Boston Acoustics 335 Ceiling mount speakers - $90
Harmony H688 Remote silver - like new still have box and manuals - $60 Sold
Harmony H688 Remote silver - new in box - $75 sold
Niles VCS-100R White High Power Stereo volume Control - new in box - $35
Niles IRP6+ Infrared Extender system with 1 IRC-2 Micro Flasher - both new in box - $50

Still digging through the storage room so stay tuned...
Post edited by jeffwalter on

Comments

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Jeff,

Which Mini-Mon's do you have? Pic? I am interested in them...

Also have a Bro-in-Law who recently moved to Minneapolis and is building a new system. I'll link this to him and check his interest in the racks.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Please quote me shipping to 07083, I may be interested.

CRj
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Tour2ma wrote:
    Jeff,

Which Mini-Mon's do you have? Pic? I am interested in them...

Also have a Bro-in-Law who recently moved to Minneapolis and is building a new system. I'll link this to him and check his interest in the racks.

They are the MiniMonitor model speakers. I purchased these back in 94' and used them as surrounds in my 5.1 system. I have not used them for several years just sitting on the shelf needing a home. Here are pictures. If your brother-in-law is interested I am also going to sell my Polk Monitor Series 11T towers. I did not list these right away as I do not want to part with them for a couple of weeks for some side-by-side comparison testing. I will sell these for $300 for the pair. I am also including a couple pictures of them. Let me know if anything looks interesting:)
    Thanks,
    JD
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    criverajr wrote:
    Please quote me shipping to 07083, I may be interested.

CRj

Looks like $45 for UPS ground. Not too bad for such a large item.
    JD
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited May 2006
    Options
    doh! that's the rack i want...only in cherry!:mad:
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    sda2mike wrote:
    doh! that's the rack i want...only in cherry!:mad:

Sorry Mike,
    Your luck sounds a little like mine:(
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2006
    Options
    jeff...
    I'll pass on the Mini-Mon's.

Bro-in-law is interested in the Sanus. I'll PM you his e-mail addy so you two can do bizness...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    updated with sold items
  • starchaser
    starchaser Posts: 354
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Jeff,

If the rack is still available, let me know what it would take to get her to zip 92647 or 90221.

thx.

t
    "There's a lot of places driving up and down I-95 that smell like ****" F1Nut
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Updated with sold items
  • jeffwalter
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Stand sold today. I still have the other items listed. I am a little surprised that no one is interested in the 11T towers. They are awesome. I just got them wired up in my new home theater tonite and I am amazed at the performance of these guys. I know they are an older model Polk speaker and not everyone has room for towers these days but they can really hold their own and at this price they really are a steal.
    JD