Triplite LCR-2400 Line Conditioner

Options
madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
This is a great line conditioner! It has over/under voltage protection and correction and of course surge protection and filtering. I like it especially for tube equipment because as the line voltage gets higher and lower depending on the time of day the output stays the same which keeps your bias the same. I've raved many times about the LCR-2400.

Here is a link with more info: http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=125-105

Sold

madmax001
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
Post edited by madmax on

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Put me down for one.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • madmax
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Cool! Still have one more still for sale!
    Thanks!
    Chuck

• candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited April 2006
    Options
    I'll take the other one. Thanks.
  • madmax
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Two Cool!
    Thanks guys,
    madmax

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Damn....

cl, would love to play with/ review this puppy. Give me a shout sometime...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited April 2006
    Options
    How much did these go for?
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited April 2006
    Options
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Tour2ma wrote:
    Damn....

cl, would love to play with/ review this puppy. Give me a shout sometime...

Yes I still have your #. Do you have a tt cartridge I could try out?
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2006
    Options
    'bout the only spares I have are venerable, old Shure M-91ED's. I have a couple used cartridges, but NOS stylii. Once upon a time the M91-ED was the mid-fi cartridge to own...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • SCompRacer
    edited May 2006
    Options
    The Triplite arrived today Chuck. Thanks much! What a pack job. You'd have to run it over with a truck to hurt it.

This is an immediate, noticable upgrade for me over the surge suppressor I had it plugged into. Even though the line voltage indicates high right now, the power supply transformer inductance hum for my tube amp is much softer and at a steady rate.

I don't have the chance to demo any music at this time but am looking forward to an improvement.

EDIT: I sent a +1 to shack for you.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • candyliquor35m
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I got a heavy package today packed liked Fort Knox but couldn't find any gold bars in it just a tripplite 2400 :D

Thanks Chuck, it's already up and running.
  • madmax
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Sorry I had to pack so well but given the weight and strange dimensions it was a test of engineering skills to package safely. I'm sure it took awhile to get them out of the boxes and ready to power up. I hope you enjoy as much as I have. BTW, before shipping, just for my own kicks I ran them both with a variac and tested all functionality so you can be assured they are performing as designed. It's really cool to see them kick through the voltage ranges like a race car kicking through the gears. :)
    madmax

• SCompRacer
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I had a once pristine TFM-45 sent to me that tried to get out of the box due to some rough handling. The result was a bent corner on the front panel. The guy had wrapped one layer of bubble wrap around it and tossed it into a box thinking that was a great pack.

I sent him pics of the damage and asked for some compensation. He told me he would file a claim with UPS and they would pay. I informed him I had worked there near 12 years and I know that they will inspect it and deny the claim, but he insisted. Our regular driver picked it up, checked the packing, laughed and took it back to the station. Of course they denied the claim. I got it back along with a partial refund and straightened the corner.

So no apologies needed for good packing Chuck. I applaud your effort.