one pair of cherry LSi15's

fireshoes
fireshoes Posts: 3,167
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of LSi15's for sale in cherry. I am selling because I have another pair already and am going to try a pair of Energy RefCon's for awhile. The 15's are approximately one year old. It is the newer seamless painted style. The pics didn't turn out great, but they are very nice looking speakers. 9/10, original boxes included. Local pickup is welcome. $950 shipped and insured.
Post edited by fireshoes on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited April 2006
    If it helps, I make regular trips to my farm in the Des Moines area and could transport these back to the Chicago area for someone to pickup!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2006
    Nice offer there dkg.... True spirit of CP.

How you doing fs? Haven't seen you around for a couple weeks. Spring Break?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • fireshoes
    edited April 2006
    Doing good. I have just been working a lot and I've been trying to get out a little more. :)

Roger that on the PM, mouse.

dkg, thanks for the offer on transportation, as well.
  • fireshoes
    edited April 2006
    The speakers are still availible, for those interested.
  • kn505
    kn505 Posts: 380
    edited April 2006
  • fireshoes
    edited April 2006
    kn is consulting with his wife, and anonymouse is consulting his wallet, so if anyone wants to buy in the mean time, please consult me. ;)
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2006
    Version 1 or 2? (Looks like 2, can you see venier seems at the corners with the grills off)

If 1, I'd be very interested.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • fireshoes
    edited April 2006
    fireshoes wrote:
    It is the newer seamless painted style.

;):D
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited April 2006
    I'll take 'em. PM me with payment info.
  • fireshoes
    edited April 2006
    Sold to Sami. Paypal info sent.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited April 2006
    Payment sent. Thanks!
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2006
    You should have learned by now that I can't read...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin