Music Hall MM5 turntable....

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
From my personal collection.....

From the Music Hall website:
The music hall mmf-5 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall. The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tone arm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. Six viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping. The mmf-5 comes complete with cartridge mounted.

Features:

• music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
• Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
• Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
• Goldring 1012GX moving magnet phono cartridge ($225 value) with replaceable fine line Gyger II diamond stylus. The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
• Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon for noise-free fluid operation
• Metal screw-on record clamp
• Glass platter with soft felt mat
• Compliant feet and round spirit level
• High-Gloss Piano Black Lacquer finish
• High quality gold RCA connectors

Dimensions
• Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor W18.25 x D13.25 x H5.5 in.
• Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly Weight: 24 lbs. pkg.

US Suggested Retail:
$629.00 mmf-5

Mine is in minty condition, comes with original box/packing materials/manuals. I will also include an LP brush and a nice stylus brush (have to obtain your own stylus cleaning fluid) and upgraded mat for the platter.

I think the MMF5 is one of the great values in new audio right now. I'm selling mine to make a signifigant move up the food chain.

My price to you is 430, shipped, double boxed to your door (lower 48).

I'll have pics, if needed, soon.

As an added bonus, I'll include a pristine LP or two to show off your new toy.

BDT
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments