I'm moving: Audio gear for sale ATL pickup

mulveling
mulveling Posts: 505
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Short story: I got burglarized yesterday (lost $4K of stuff) and I need to move to an apartment that's not on the ground floor ASAP. Would rather sell my non-reference rig gear instead of moving it. Here's what I'll let got of at low prices for a QUICK sale! Local pickup only, you can inspect the gear before you pay. These deals may not last; I may take these down if I change my mind or get moved before they sell (try to move on Monday/Tuesday). ATL pickup only. My zipcode is 30066 (Marietta, near Town Center Mall).

Polk LSi15 ebony purchased April 2005 from Hifi Buys (Tweeter), low hours, 9/10 condition, original boxes & packaging $775. Tried to sell these before, never got around to take closeup pics. SOLD

Hsu STF2 subwoofer, 9/10, original box, $175 SOLD

Harmon Kardon AVR-225 receiver, 7/10, box, $100 SOLD

Tyler Audio Taylo Reference Monitors, premium rosewood finish, 9/10, original shipping boxes, $990 PENDING

PS-Audio PCA-2 Preamp, bought from audiogon 3 weeks ago, 9/10, box (a bit beat up though), remote, manual, $760

Zenith dvb-318 DVD player, 720p & 1080i upscaling via component outs, 8/10, remote, box $90
Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
Post edited by mulveling on

Comments

• warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited March 2006
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited March 2006
    Helluva deal on the 15's and the Taylo's. Is the Hsu black or silver?
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • tapeshc
    tapeshc Posts: 135
    edited March 2006
    I am interested in buying HSU STF2 Sub, please let me know if its not sold. I am in NY-12019.

Thanks

Tapesh
    Thanks

Tapesh
  • mulveling
    edited March 2006
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry I did not make this more clear but these deals are good for local pickup only. I'm going to be occupied at home and I don't want to deal with the hassle of getting something shipworthy and the hauling it out for shipping (I'm only moving withing the same apartment complex, but to the 3rd floor). The prices are low because the terms of sale are for my convenience. My zipcode is 30066 (Marietta, near Town Center Mall).
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
  • mulveling
    edited March 2006
    Here are pics of the Taylos:

Taylo_L.jpg

Taylo_R.jpg

The Hsu STF2 can just be seen in the right side of this pic:

Mess.jpg

My Lsi15's, pics taken a while back (my digital camera was stolen):

DSCF0287.jpg
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited March 2006
    Man, that's an awesome price on a great sub. And I'm not that far away, either. Wish I had some expendable cash. :(
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • mulveling
    edited March 2006
    Zero wrote:
    What camera are you using? Good pics...
    The camera was a Fuji FinePix E550, and it was among the items that were stolen this Friday :p

Update: Hsu STF2 and AVR225 are pending sale. Thanks guys!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited March 2006
    Sorry for your troubles and Good Luck with your sale...

Just don't move to an area where the burglars know something about audio...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • scornful
    scornful Posts: 272
    edited March 2006
    Great camera... I just bought a cheap one from some guy on PeachTree. Cant beat it for $20.

just kidding... good luck with the sale.
    Denon 3802
    B&K 7270
    Outlaw ICBM
    Behringer DSP1124P
    Samson S1000
    SVS 20-39CS+ (x2)
    RTi150's
    CSi40
    FXi30's
    RTi38's
    Win Vista HTPC
    InFocus 4805 ~100" Screen
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited April 2006
    Received the H/K receiver. It is in perfedt condition. I will post a +1 to Shack. Thanks
  • mulveling
    edited April 2006
    warlocks, glad you're enjoying the H/K receiver. It was a steal at $100. I hooked it up to my Tannoy Eyris DC3's when George came over, and it sounded fantastic!

^Bump
    Guys, I'm all moved but I still want to unload this gear! Surely someone wants to pick up these like-new Ebony LSi15's for $775??? They're boxed up right now but I'm willing to unbox them, and hook them for a quick demo, and re-box them. I'll even help you carry them downstairs :D I may even have the bloody HiFi Buys receipt somewhere. I want a vinyl rig and a BAT preamp, damnit :p
  • Zen Dragon
    Zen Dragon Posts: 501
    edited April 2006
    Major bummer on the burglary. Hope you had some renters insurance. Good luck on the sale and the move. I hope someone shoots the **** who robbed you next time they go in someones house.
    The Family
    Polk SDA-1C's
    Polk SDA-2
    Polk Monitor 10B's
    Polk LSI-9's
    Polk Monitor 5's
    Polk 5 jr's
    Polk PSW-450 Sub
    Polk CSI40 Center

Do not one day come to die, and discover you have not lived.
    This is pretty f***ed up right here.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2006
    Yep, the Tannoy's sounded great,could've listened for hours,smooth and outstanding imaging :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2006
    mulveling wrote:
    warlocks, glad you're enjoying the H/K receiver. It was a steal at $100. I hooked it up to my Tannoy Eyris DC3's when George came over, and it sounded fantastic!

^Bump
    Guys, I'm all moved but I still want to unload this gear! Surely someone wants to pick up these like-new Ebony LSi15's for $775??? They're boxed up right now but I'm willing to unbox them, and hook them for a quick demo, and re-box them. I'll even help you carry them downstairs :D I may even have the bloody HiFi Buys receipt somewhere. I want a vinyl rig and a BAT preamp, damnit :p

Let me know if you would ever consider shipping them...Those are my dream speakers right there. :)