Check this out

phuz
phuz Posts: 2,372
edited September 2002 in Electronics
stacks.jpg

How would you like to have that sitting in your mancave?

This stuff belongs to some friends of mine. You should see the wall of speakers that they were pushing. :D
Post edited by phuz on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited September 2002
    WTF....
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2002
    Thats a ton of Crown amps for sure....

but, uh, yeah, WTF....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • phuz
    edited September 2002
    What what what what? It's just a joke. It's a LOT of power. C'mon doesn't it just get your testosterone boiling?

I know it's not something you would put in a home, that's kinda the joke. Get it?
  • LiquidSound
    LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
    edited September 2002
    Like using hand grenades to hunt goldfish. Yeah.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited September 2002
    Ya...... but it would be fun having access to all that POWER
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited September 2002
    WTF....
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RBagbanly
    RBagbanly Posts: 4
    edited September 2002
    Surely, friends of yours most probably either compensating for something or running a "lil' disco club".

RB
    PS: just got RTi speakers setup. using only 30% of the power. do not want to become death at young age...
  • phuz
    edited September 2002
    I guess I should have put this in the off topic forum with a different title. :)

Yes clubs, 'raves,' whatever - they do it all and they do it well. :)

I just thought I'd show it. I think it's a cool pic. To me that's like looking at a pic of a hemi or some big ****. Tim Allen style...