FS: LS/FX Rear Channel Speakers

DiscoMike
DiscoMike Posts: 114
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
White LS/FX Speakers Sold.
I will be selling a pair of Black LS/FX when I get my hands on another pair of F/X1000s. The asking price of the Blacks will cost more due to cosmetic condition.

Might end up keeping:
Also selling: PSW 300 Subwoofer. Real Wood Finish (4 out of 6 sides). 10 inch woofer. 125WPC Amp. Power Port & High Velocity Compression Drive. Dynamic Balanced Drivers. Same driver used as in the SRT System. NO BOOMYNESS COMES FROM THIS SUB !!! Sound is musical.
(Make sure you use a good cable on ANY speaker or sub to get the most out of it !!!)

Some light surface scratches on top that are not visibile unless inspecting. Reason for sale: Upgraded to an SVS Galaxy Destroyer Sub.

Cosmetic Condition: 6 to 6.5 out of 10
Sub Sound Condition: Perfect 10 !!!

I will try to upload pics later on, but email me just in case for additonal images which may not be uploaded due to size.

Asking Price: $200 + 50 shipping. Local Pickup Welcome !
Post edited by DiscoMike on

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199
    edited March 2006
    Mr Disco, I emailed you requesting some additional pictures (can never get enough).

Definitely interested,

Thanks !

mrbigbluelight (newbie)

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199
    edited March 2006
    I would recommend these speakers to anyone interested as, for the price, they can't be beat.

Nice set of pictures. Buddy of mine has the same set, and they are very sweet as back surrounds. I imagine they'd work very well, too, as side surrounds in a 5.1.

Would get them, but when I called my eldest son in to look at the pix, he informed me that he had used my Ebay account to buy a set of Monitor 30's.

:mad:

Through Paypal.

:mad: :mad:

Using my debit card.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

As I mentioned, the pix DiscoMike sent show a set of speakers begging to be played.

By the way, DiscoMike asked about my handle, "mrbigbluelight". I'm not a cop
    (real or "renta-" :) ). Kmart used to offer free dialup service years ago for free, hence the handle. Actually used to be decent service which is why, I suppose, they killed that deal.

Thanks again, DiscoMike, for sending the pictures. DM comes recommended from this corner as a good "polkie".
    Sal Palooza
  • DiscoMike
    edited March 2006
    New item added to sale list - PSW300 Sub.
  • DiscoMike
    edited March 2006
    Price Drop on the LS/FX. Now asking 100+ shipping.
  • DiscoMike
    edited March 2006
    White LS/FX Speakers sold. Will be selling a pair of Black MINT LS/FX Speakers. Pics to be uploaded soon.