Realistic Mach 1

Options
ruffjustice
ruffjustice Posts: 61
edited March 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
i looking for mach 2 had them 20 or year's ago and want them back from 1980 era radio shacks brand. thanks, mike plse e-mail me @ ruffjustices@aol.com
Post edited by ruffjustice on

Comments

• sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited March 2006
    Options
    did u intend to pm that there message? and weren't those the mach 2's from 1980? small cabinet fer a 15" driver, lot's of boominess... thot i'd thro my 2 cents...when i was a youngster, i'd drool over the rs catalog...the rcvr...2100d??? and mach1's...even today that stuff has a loyal following and for good reason..it's lasted!!!!!;)
  • ruffjustice
    edited March 2006
    Options
    hi, that's right ! mach 2 they were **** kicking speaker. back in their day's ... .......lol boy they only handle 125 watts . i had them brand new pair and remeber putting then uo on some wooden flower pot stand that i use from my mom . they were hook up to one of realistice receiver's they were so loud in midrange and twetter freg. that my next door landlord came knocking and told me to lower the music lol... and i told her that music was'nt loud ........ i saw them on ebat less thant 2 weeks ago and wa bidding on them i let them go because the bid had gone up to 400 , but they were like brand new ! sweet ......... i just bought a pair of r50 cherry brand new for 315.00 w/t shipping. nice to hear your story thanks , mike
  • dipiazza
    dipiazza Posts: 363
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Terps Swimming!
    HT Setup
    TV: Vizio VX32L
    Reciever: Pioneer VSX-D914
    HD-DVD Player: Toshiba HD-A2
    Fronts: Polk R50s
    Surounds: Polk R30s
    Center: Polk R20's
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39PCi

2CH Setup
    Integrated: Onix SP3 Tube
    CD Player: Sony CDP-CX355
    Speakers: Onix Strata Mini in PR Finish
    Signal Cable: Classic Speaker, Analog 1 IC

Headphones
    Grado SR 60, Bang & Olufsen A8, Shure e3

Other Stuff in Use
    Onix xls, Dual Onix x-subs, Onix Ref .5, Dahlquist M903, Teac A-1D, Marantz 1060
  • ruffjustice
    edited March 2006
    Options
    i'am looking for some excellent cond. cv 12" or better pair , i want to rock.. i have many polks and sub.s and even onkyo st 573 a/v receiver brand new in seal box to swap for. e-mail me ruffjustices@aol.com plse mike