Odd Stuff Closet Cleaning

Options
Modvlar
Modvlar Posts: 51
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi,

Been digging around, making space, have some stuff 4 sale:

1) Art of Silent Hill DVD - Didn't thrill me, but a definite reason for living for any Silent Hill collector. $25.00

2) DATAVIDEO PCI Video Capture Card - Works only with Windows 98/SE/Me, works with your soundcard to capture A/V. Surprisingly good video quality. Best program to use with it is VirtualDUB (freeware). $20 OBO

3) JVC compact SVHS video camera. Works fine, except that some of the special function buttons sometimes don't want to activate/latch. Has a wild built in wide lens that swivels in when activated (works). No batteries, but comes with the adapter and the power lead for the camera. Also comes with remote, motorized swivel attachment, and will throw in a couple tapes. Text is in Japanese, but I can make a simple cheat sheet translation. $60

All prices are in Canadian, shipping if needed is extra. I'm located around Toronto.

Most likely more to come...
Post edited by Modvlar on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Welcome to the Flea Market! Reading the rules might be a good first step.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Modvlar
    Modvlar Posts: 51
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Yeah, did actually read, but nothing registered in my brain. Serious lack of sleep.

Did re-edit down to more A/V related items. Not pro gear, but still useful to some.

Actually the tripod sold in 2 hours... (consider it visual support gear)