AB805 Series / What Center should I use?

David DiVita
David DiVita Posts: 1
edited September 2002 in Speakers
Hey, just bought 2 sets of used AB805's. Will the CSi40 center work with this or should I be using something else?
Post edited by David DiVita on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2002
    man, that is the perfect question for Dan.....too bad he isn't here.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2002
    I can't find the 805 in products, past or present. If it has the tri-lam tweeter, pretty much any Polk center sporting the tri-lam will be a good match.....

When all is said and done, you may want to tweek the delay settings for your center, if the front stage is not on the same plane....

Cheers,
    Russ

Troy, ever hear that Depeche Mode song 'Enjoy the Silence'? Check it out.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2002
    Cool tune, I prefer to get my Simon and Garfunkel on though.......

hello darkness my old friend.....I've come to talk to you again.....

OR, in bdm's case:

hello **** my old friend....I've come to play with you again

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited September 2002
    TroyD

Cool song....mama taught a class last year about listening, understanding and meaning and used that song for the material. Very interesting all the interpretations of the lyrics....pretty cool stuff...:cool:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • burdette
    burdette Posts: 1,194
    edited September 2002
    So what did mama say? Can you post her interpretation of the lyrics??
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited September 2002
    Can you post her interpretation of the lyrics??

She is not here, but I don't think her interpretation would be any better than yours, unless she talked to Paul Simon. I just remember a lot of different thought of what the lyrics and entire song was about....

The class was mainly to teach how to remember what you here and technics on how and what to listen for to help you remember things you here....

I could give you my interpretation......that would probably be some funny stuff......:D
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!