Gun...

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
edited March 2006 in Video Games
Well, my brother bought me "Gun" Saturday for my 32 B-day for the XBOX 360, any of you guys out there have any opinions on this game, haven't had time to play it yet but if it isn't worth it, I'll take it back to BB and exchange it for something else.
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited February 2006
    Options
    I have it for PC, love it.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hydrobud
    hydrobud Posts: 155
    edited February 2006
    Options
    my 18 yr old loves it on the 360.i haven't had a chance to play it yet.
  • lanion
    lanion Posts: 843
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Trade it in. If you want it get it for normal xbox for $15 at gamefly.com ... Apparently there is very little difference between the xbox / xbox360 version. You get higher resolution but that is about it...
    My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
    32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
  • mrpergo
    mrpergo Posts: 35
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Played it on the PC.
    Lots of fun :)
    Mains:RT800i
    Center:CS400i
    Sides:fx/300i
    Rears:RT35i
    Subwoofer:SVS 20-39 pci
    Receiver: Denon 3802
    DVD: Denon 3800
    HDTV:Hitachi 57swx20b
    Remote:MX-500
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Is this a FPS? Or what? More details! I'm always looking for a new game that rocks.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• DC80
    DC80 Posts: 11
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Gun is a third person shooter/adventure game with the option of switching to first person for more accurate aiming. The main story in the game can be beaten in about 9 to 10 hours, and additional side quests can add about 4 to 5 hours more. I have played both xbox and 360 versions, and the 360 of course definately has a smoother frame rate. I really liked the game but it would be decent rental for the 360.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Sounds interesting. MrPergo is the PC version a worthy buy? I only play PC games at this point, but may branch into the X360 arena in the distant future.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• mrpergo
    mrpergo Posts: 35
    edited February 2006
    Options
    The graphics aren't FarCry or Half Life 2 quality but they're not that bad. It has a pretty good storyline.
    It's got a lot going on in the game. Riding horses,shooting guns,rifles,bow and arrow and throwing dynomite and even a little gambling.
    Nice game and good time passer.
    Mains:RT800i
    Center:CS400i
    Sides:fx/300i
    Rears:RT35i
    Subwoofer:SVS 20-39 pci
    Receiver: Denon 3802
    DVD: Denon 3800
    HDTV:Hitachi 57swx20b
    Remote:MX-500
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2006
    Options
    I will be renting this for the 360 tonight.
  • Shizelbs
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Alright, I have been playing for less than 4 hours so far, and I am already just over half way through the story. I've done about 4 side missions so far. Its fun, has a nice badass appeal to it. Whores, guns, blood. Its all good, but its pretty short (so far). Surely not worth purchasing, but a solid rental. The graphics make it clear that this game was not in any solid way redeveloped for the 360.
  • Shizelbs
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Alright, I just beat it with well under 10 hours of gameplay. For sure its only a renter.
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited March 2006
    Options
    I like it a lot because it reminds me of the Grand Theft Auto series, only set in the old west.