FS SVS 20-39CS Subwoofer local pick up

schwerhaiv
schwerhaiv Posts: 72
Hi Folks,
I have bit the bullet and bought two SVS 20-39CS subwoofers(unamplified, for those who didn't know, just to be clear). The problem is I just wanted to buy one. I now have them and they look great. I will send pics to whoever wants me to. However, here is the link from the gon:

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?homesubw&1144618020

I know that I am relatively new, and so we don't have any issues, the firm offer is just what I have in it, which is one half of what I paid: $257.50, picked up at my residence at 15022, or PLUS SHIPPING. It is just the actual shipping since I already have one still packed up.

-Schwerhaiv
Post edited by schwerhaiv on

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2006
    I can't use them:eek: I initially thought a friend of mine could use it but he has budget misery. Joe's a trusted Polkie and a hell of a nice guy.
    Carl

• doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    edited February 2006
    If you live in calif.........and no one's in line....
    I'll be the first ONE :)
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
  • bigyank
    bigyank Posts: 224
    edited February 2006
    Is that zip code 15022? I am a fellow PA'er! I might be interested:D

Yank
    Polk Monitor 7
    Polk Atrium 55
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2006
    My fellow Polkie Joe is located about 35 miles South of Pittsburgh. Sorry doggie, a long ride for you! Bigyank, very doable. Depending where you are in Philly, it's about 4 hours for me when I go to the City of Brotherly Love.
    Carl

• schwerhaiv
    edited February 2006
    Carl is right. About 35 miles south of the 'burg. If you are really interested, however, I might be able to cut your trip down a bit, say, meet you in Somerset, which would cut your drive down about 60 miles each way. Please let me know.
    Actually, they're not supposed to ship until Monday, if you're able to pay me via paypal (+3%), then I might be able to have it shipped directly to you for about the same price. Realize, however, that I will never have actually seen the sub before it gets to you. However, the feedback on the seller on the gon appears to be pretty good.
    -Joe
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2006
    you guys may want to work out the fine details in private messages.. just a thought. or over the phone even
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • jwienand
    jwienand Posts: 80
    edited March 2006
    I might be interested if that doesn't work.
  • schwerhaiv
    edited March 2006
  • jwienand
    jwienand Posts: 80
    edited March 2006
    I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Would you be willing to trade for a new laptop?