FS: CS350-LS Centre Channel Speaker - 1

Options
DiscoMike
DiscoMike Posts: 114
I have for sale - two CS350-LS speakers for sale. All baffles and tweeters working, grilles are fully intact.

Here are the details of the first speaker:

Minor scratch on top which shows the wood (dont know how that happened), 5 inch surface scratch on the bottom with a minor nick.

Speaker Two (see pics in other thread):
Scratch on the left side, and the centre rubber came off of one of the speakers. I still have the rubber which will be shipped if you like. Does not affect the sound or operation of the speaker.

Other than that, both speakers looks and sounds great !!! Cosmetic rating - 8.5 to 9 out of 10.

I appoligize for not enclosing pictures as I do not have a digi-cam. I scanned these pics into my scanner to show the scratches, but I wont be able to do a full scan as the speaker exceeds the size of the scanner. Any additional artifacts you see in the pics are a result of the glass, NOT the speaker !!!

For those who know: the ONLY reason I am selling these speakers is because I have upgraded my centres to the CS1000p and SRT.

You can check out my ebay feedback at Disco-Mike.

Next week, I will be selling the LSi9 and PSW300. If anyone is interested, I will be soliciting offers.

Asking $200 for each + $30 for shipping. Local pickup welcome.

Any questions, email me.

Thanks !!!

March 1:

I've added new pics thanks to borrowing a digi-cam. Check them out.
Post edited by DiscoMike on

Comments