George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• sgtgto
    sgtgto Posts: 310
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Right on George

George, how long have you been in the service? What rank are you? Would just like to know.

Gary
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    And the whole time I thought "The Truth" was George's Carver Amazings. I guess it just goes to show you that every speaker is a liar.

Aaron
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I passed 25 yrs of service on Aug 25 of this year. At present, I am a Master Sergeant (E-7). Good to hear from you brother, and I hope the events of the past week have not touched you, other than spiritually and patriotically.

George
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I just make it up as I go along. Fortunately, (at least in person) I can be convincing enough that people believe me. As a matter of fact, I don't even own any Polks, but Bose doesn't have a Forum for me to weave my web.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • sgtgto
    sgtgto Posts: 310
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Hi George:

No, I didn't know anyone killed in the bombing attack, but it hurt me deeply. I am afraid for our country and very concerned.

I would like to ask something to the readers of this forurn. I would ask you to boycott KMart. They have given into the gun control crowd and banned the sale of ammunition. Tell your friends also if you would. We need to protect our 2ond ammendment rights.

Guns don't kill people, people do!

Gary
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Gary,

Right on my friend. Kinda funny too, because Wal-Mart reported a over a 100% jump in firearm sales and over 40% jump in sales of ammunition. K-Mart shot themselves in the foot, litereally. IF anyone wants a longer list of places to boycott, let me know :D

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    Options
    lemme have 'em.

wdion@knology.net

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited September 2001
    Options
    The President has asked that we unite for a common cause. Since the hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife, tonight at 7:00, all women should run out of their house naked to help weed out the terrorists.
    The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you. God bless America.
    :);):p
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Options
    What a nice thing to say. That is a LARGE step in the right direction Peter. Thank you.

Now, as long as all the bad guys don't stay indoors at 7PM tonight, you just might have something there. Unconventional problems require unconventional solutions.

George Grand (of the Humbled Jersey Grand's)
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Here's some additional companies. If you want a full list, follow this link.
    Also, check out all the celebrities on the link above.

Smith & Wesson (duh)
    Ben & Jerry's
    Amazon.com
    Levi's
    Hallmark Cards
    Lowe's
    Bank of America
    AMC Theaters
    Earthgrains
    Blue Cross-Blue Shield
    KC Royals and Chiefs
    Kenneth Cole
    Lamar Advertising (billboards)
    Sara Lee
    SouthwesternBell
    Sprint
    St. Louis Cardinals and Rams
    Monster.com
    Time Warner
    ABC
    BellAtlantic
    Better Homes and Gardens
    CBS
    PBS
    Cox Communications (AJC)
    USA Today
    Ebony
    LA Times
    McCall's
    NBC
    NY Times
    Knight-Ridder
    Rolling Stone
    Time
    Newsweek
    Baltimore Sun
    Washington Post
    Chicago Tribune
    Miami Herald
    7-Eleven
    Schnucks Markets
    A & M Records

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • PETERNG
    edited September 2001
    Options
    George
    No, thank you George, I’ve been messing around with you. The “old-timer” was a bad joke; it’s getting out of hand. Since I am the one who started it, I do want to apology to all affected members of this forum. I deleted all references to this joke.
    I hope that you will not be called to duty, with 25 years of service; you’ve paid your due and fulfill your duty. I wish best of luck to you and your family.
    TroyD
    The “old-horse” is not a bad joke, in fact, it implied as a “good man”. Old horse always follows the same path to get home (they **** wherever they like…), while human’s stomach lay in a spiral form, the horse’s stomach is straight, so the horse will always tell the truth, another word, WYSIWYG, NO MORE NO LESS…You represented that image well…
    RussMAN
    You’re are correct about the “Back to the future” scenario, but I call you “Bart” instead, that was not a bad name, everyone loves “The Simpsons”, they have to… anyway, whenever you’re getting tire of the “lamp cord”, I still have some extra M cables around here.
    Aaron
    What can I say about you? The “Quoted man”? Take it easy on the new folks, I have a bad news for you, I WILL NOT “GO WAY”, and M here to stay…Hey, I heard they’re going to make the new and improved window AC, it has the ultrasonic motor, look like you’re gonna need one. Final word, you’re one hell of a tiger…

I am going to the big ball game tomorrow, folks, have a good weekend… George, we proud to be the AMERICAN, as AMERICAN, we have pride and nobody is going to mess with it, because “if you mess with the bull, you get the horn, mess with the BEST, you will die like the rest…”(message to the terrorists).

Hey guy, I have one request, please stop making fun of the Chinese, I’m not one of them…

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Real 'stand up' post there Peter, I appreciate it, and extend my hand to ya'.

<sniff sniff> Where did I put the damn kleenex!!!

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • PETERNG
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Russ
    you don't need one, wear the sun glasses instead...:p
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I echo Russ's sentiment. That was indeed a very classy post. My hat is off to you. And you are correct, America is the greatest. Have a great weekend.
    As a side note, as a member of the armed forces, I have spent a good deal of time in the Pacific Rim and am very fond of the different cultures and the people there.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PETERNG
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Both of my brothers are in the Arm Forces (active duty, Air-Force and Navy), my hat is off to you and to them, thank you for the wonderful job you've done for our country. I appreciated your kind comments:)
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Where are your brothers stationed, and what functions do they perform? I am well aware of the fact that you are Norwegian, and not Chinese.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I'm going to take that as an apology and truce. I'll try to refrain from gnawing (or chowing down for that matter) on your leg.

Aaron
  • PETERNG
    edited October 2001
    Options
    George
    One of my older brothers is stationed in the AFB (Anchorage, AK), he is a Master Sergeant, his duty is to maintenance and repair aircraft engine( over 20 years). The other one is a Navy Lt(6years), stationed in Virginia, he is on and offshore frequently, right now, he is offshore, destination unknown...